My short one night stay on business was a positive one. The room was average, comfortable and typical for a Residence Inn property, but not a wow as it had some evident wear and tear. The staffs here are absolutely the best. Always ready and eager to offer assistance they made my stay quite pleasurable. The evening social hour is held in a small room off the lobby. The food service counter area is small and not the best design as it can get very congested fast due to the compact design that only allows around three patrons at any given time. There was beer and soft drinks offered as beverages; however no wine which I found very strange as most every Residence Inn’s offer a wine selection with the evening social hour. The breakfast was also very good and as with the evening social hour the attendant girls were friendly, and very competent in keeping the food selection constantly fresh and replenished. Certainly a top choice for a stay should I be back in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Residence Inn Syracuse Hotel East Syracuse
- Residence Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.