“Awesome Salad Bar, service was terrible.....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New York
“Awesome Salad Bar, service was terrible.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went there for lunch yesterday. I specifically ordered a burger with blue cheese, bbq sauce, tomato, onion and lettuce ( I know, yum right?) . After a half hour of not seeing our server, seriously, a half hour, she finally came out of the kitchen. I had to call her over, it was as if she forgot we were her table. She said "what's up?" I told her that I haven't seen her for a half hour and thought she went home. I asked about my burger, she looked at me as if I was speaking Chinese to her and then she blurts out "Well, you're going to have to just be patient and wait".. No joke, that's what she said.I asked her to go check on it because I had been waiting patiently for a half hour. The restaurant was not even half full. She brings me a burger smothered in cheddar cheese and ketchup on the side. I asked her "What's this?" she tells me its what I ordered. "Well, , where's the bbq sauce and why is there cheddar cheese where my blue cheese is supposed to be??" No kidding, she actually said ""The bbq sauce should be under the cheese" Ah........no. This idiot then tells me that it would only take a minute for the chef to scrape off the cheddar cheese and replace with blue cheese. At this point I call the manager over and she was very apologetic. She even said the waitress "totally blew that order". She also comped the salad bar and offered free desserts. I politely declined the dessert. In all, the salad bar was very good. Too bad I couldn't tell you how the burger was......I never got it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Potsdam, New York
“Regardless of what day it is, Tuesday is GREAT!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stopped at the Carrier Circle Ruby Tuesday and enjoyed a nice salad bar with quality ingredients and fresh healthy options designed to please. We had fast choices that complimented our desire for a prompt feed and flee. The staff were great, and the slow night left us sitting in a section all by ourselves, making us feel we had the place to ourselves...if only we'd had time to stay longer. Great choice!

Visited January 2013
Cazenovia, New York
“A good casual meal w/family or friends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I always enjoy their salad bar its the best around. I usually add a steak or something because it brings the cost to only a few dollars more. I like that its kid friendly but do however think they could add some work on their kids meals because the quality of it isnt all that and the mac and cheese is kraft and they have even manage to screw that up sometimes. LOL

Visited August 2012
Merrickville, Canada
“Good food and quiet atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went here to eat as it was close to the hotel. It was within walking distance to the hotel. The food was good and the service was above par.

Visited November 2012
De.
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Usually like Ruby Tuesday especially their Salad Bar but this one wasn't the best. A little messy and plates sliding almost falling off the bar..My steak was good but that was all.

• Visited November 2012