“A Nice Place to Eat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ontario
“A Nice Place to Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

On a recent visit to Salem Mass. we stayed in the area and ate at this establishment. It was very good. We ate here twice, once on the way to Salem and the other on the way back. My husband had the 2 lobster tails (both times) at $29.95 included drawn butter and veg. or mash. I had the stuffed chicken with veg. I also had the lasagna on my second visit ($16.99). we both had the french onion soup and at $5 per bowl, it was so good, we had it on both of our visits. I wanted garlic bread with my lasagna, so I ordered the white flat bread pizza with garlic, olive oil and cheese. It accented my lasagne perfectly! Service was excellent and efficient. Our first visit, they didn't have the wine we wanted so they substituted a far more expensive bottle, with no additional charge...and it was lovely. Both
bills came to $100 with tax and tip. Restaurant has an open kitchen concept and was nicely decorated. There were wedding receptions on the 2 occasions we were there and everyone seemed to be having a great time. There is a bar seperate from the restaurant with wide screen plasma T.V.'s, but the noise didn't filter into the restaurant. I would recommend a visit here if you are in the area. It's a rather small menu, but there is something for every taste available. If we return to the area, we will eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cicero, New York
“Sickened”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I recently went to Justins for our anniversary. We were expecting to have a upscale meal and were also expecting great service. The service was excellent with one exception. I had full view of the serving counter where the manager was watching every plate cross into the restaurant. I saw the manager drop a cloth napkin on the floor, pick it up, wipe the serving counter, an his hands. I also saw him pick up the same napkin and wipe the edges of peoples dinner plates. When I brought this to the attention of my waiter, I saw him speak to him about it, and he immediately dismissed him and my observation. I emailed the restaurant about this and they never bothered to answer me. BIG THUMBS DOWN! Would never go there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Food was excellent and the server was great. He was great with our two kids as well. Very knowledge and helpful with our choices for dinner. Love this place and will be back soon.

Visited August 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I visited here previously, approximately 2 years ago. Again, for a business trip. I did not think it was as good this time as it was when I previously visited. New management, perhaps? Anyway, the food was good, just not spectacular. Still better than eating in the hotel restaurant!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montebello, California
“Great food. Odd location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We found Justin's because the Embassy Suites did not have a restaurant and we were able to walk there. It was delicious! We did not expect the food quality and service to be so nice considering the area. Not a bad area, just not where I would expect to find a nice place like this. Seafood was fresh, steaks were good and the price was reasonable.

Visited August 2013