“Good value and close to hotels by Carrier Circle” 4 of 5 stars

6801 Kinne St, East Syracuse, NY
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, German
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good value and close to hotels by Carrier Circle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nice restaurant appears to be recently updated. Reasonable prices and good service. Very fast service and quality food. The chicken is like A+++

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Waldorf, Maryland
“Best Pub I've ever been to!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was definately the best pub I've been to in 25 years of travel. The food was great and the atmosphere was outstanding. After my first vist I was on a first name basis with the owner and her staff (family). Cindy runs a friendly establishment and everyone there were regulars. I was in town on business for 5 nights and we were at McShanes every night. By-the-way, did I mention that the food was outstanding. The steak, half chicken, and wings were my favorites and the prices can't be beat. If you are in Syracuse and you miss McShanes, you are missing out on a treat.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“GREAT FOOD & GOOD VALUE !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

A little pub close to hotels on Carrier Circle. We arrived as staff was getting ready tro close the restaurant though the bar area stays open later. They told us not ot worry and served us any way and did not rush us. We had a restaurant.com coupon which the waitress cheerfully accepted. My hysband has a steak with blue chees topping and I had the osso bucco. My grandson had the kids menu sliders. Our food was excellent and very enjoyable. The chef came out of the kitchen to welcome us and inquire as to how are meals were. Desserts are not made there but are purchased from a local backery. Good but not excellent. Our waitress was so very pleasant and made a fuss over our 8 year old grandson. Made him feel special. We would return to this restaurant in a heart beat if we are ever in the area and recommend it to everyone.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Try out Mcshane's!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was staying at the Cresthill Suites and Shad advised me to try out McShane's. I had a free drink coupon, so I thought why not?! I sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and attentive. I ended up ordering a beer and a "bucket of grub". It was just what the doctor ordered after a long drive. I was able to relax and feed my grumbling stomach. The service was great and the atmosphere was fun!

Visited May 2012