“Execellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in East Syracuse
Troy, United States
“Execellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I would recommend if you are in the Syracuse area to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Top Service and Not only was the hotel beautiful, but the staff was incredible. What service, rooms are comfortable. Love the pool area with a heated jacuzzi and the work out room was great to use.When Im out of town those are some of the ammenities I'm looking for in a Hotel. Simply faultless from beginning to end, this establishment is truly wonderful, finest location, amazing food and the breakfast - well I wish I could return each morning. Wonderful and thank you to all that made the stay so enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one as your found our staff helpul and you were comfortable. It is nice to hear that you got to enjoy our pool and jacuzzi. We look forward to having you join us on your future travels to Syracuse. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Ithaca, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good location, nice place--and the friendliest staff! Very accommodating and sincerely interested in the guests' comfort. Several visits ago, a very noisy family had the adjoining room and disrupted our sleep. We asked for a room change; our request was cheerfully and promptly granted.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent post with Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind feedback on our staff and hotel. I am happy to hear that your issue was rectified to your satisfaction and the rest of your stay was comfortable and pleasant. I will be sure to share your experience with our staff. Thank you.
Burlington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was put in a room on the outer corner of the building and the WIFI signal only extended to the interior edge of the room. Just wanted an evening relaxing and watching movies after a long drive. signal dropped repeatedly. Hotel staff tried to put me in touch w/help desk for what was just a poor signal issue.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Trip Advisor. I do apologize for the low internet signal you experienced. We did contact our internet provider so we could better assist our Guests if this issue happens in the future. I do hope you will choose to stay with us on your future travels to Syracuse. Please feel free to contact us directly for your future reservations. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Hotel breakfast was great. Staff was helpful. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay and will def stay here again if in the area. We did not use the pool but it looked clean and fun. When you first walk in it is very earthy and inviting. The water with fresh fruit was a nice touch as well and tasted great.

• Stayed March 2014
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to our Hotel. We appreciate your feedback as you found our staff helpful. Hopefully you will get to enjoy our pool on your future stays. Please feel free to contact us directly for your future reservations. Thank you.
Bronxville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have stayed at a handful of hotels in the Carrier Circle area over the years and the Hilton Garden Inn is my favorite. The level of customer service and attention to detail really distinguishes this property from others, including other Hilton hotels. If price is the only consideration, there are plenty of lower cost alternatives. Superior customer service, a comprehensive breakfast with made-to-order omelets and attractive rooms with upscale finishes make the Hilton Garden Inn in East Syracuse well worth the added cost. I also like the location which is further tucked away from Carrier Circle in a modern office park.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you find our staff superior and will be staying with us regularly. We appreciate your feedback. I will be sharing your post with our staff to review. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have never written a review before, but after my second stay at this hilton garden inn I felt it necessary to do so! The staff at this hotel is head and shoulders above all others I have ever stayed at. The breakfast is the best I've ever had. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the location couldn't be better. I will never stay at another hotel in Syracuse. This is my home away from home!!

Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your recent post with Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and hotel. We are always striving to improve our service and are happy to hear your recent visits have been a positive experience. We look forward to having you join us on your future travels. Please feel free to contact us directly if we can assist with your lodging. Thank you.
Sterling Heights, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was driving back to Detroit from Albany after a flight was cancelled. There were heavy rains and it was getting late. I pulled over to a rest area and booked a room at this hotel and then drove about 20 miles to check in. I arrived at 9PM and Nick greeted me warmly. He upgraded my room and gave me a breakfast coupon. The next morning, Connie in the restaurant welcomed me and summoned someone so I could check out fast. The breakfast was terrific. I would definitely recommend this.

Room Tip: The hotel itself is one of many in the Carrier Circle area in East Syracuse. It's very quiet bec...