We typically stay at other hotels when we go for a shopping weekend in Syracuse, however, most were booked. This was our first time trying the Hilton Garden Inn and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was (it's new and modern). Nick Caiello greeted us upon arrival with a great smile and made sure we were all settled in with our rooms. The perks of this hotel is having a large eating area for breakfast, having the ability to order other meals or appetizers as well as a bar/pub onsite for drinks and a pool and hot-tub. You don't need to leave the hotel as you have everything available for you. The rooms were larger than those we are used to in other hotels in the area so that was also a bonus. The only negative and this a small one is that the breakfast is not included in your hotel price; it's $9.99 for hot/cold breakfast or $4.99 for the cold breakfast only (they don't tell you the price of the cold breakfast until you ask) but do offer up the price of the hot/cold breakfast right away. That said, the hot breakfast is amazing, you could either eat the variety of food available or order whatever you wanted. At your disposal you could also take water bottles, snacks/bars or fruit which was great to bring for a shopping day. I also liked the fact that each room had a small fridge as well as a microwave (to warm up left overs) and a Keurig coffee machine. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends who also shop in Syracuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, is in the eastern suburb of Syracuse, near companies such as Carrier, New Venture Gear, Bristol Meyer Squibb, and Time Warner Cable. The hotel is situated in the Pioneer office park, offering a campus-like setting. Deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere await our guests. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure traveler to the Syracuse, New York area are our array of special amenities, including complimentary high-speed internet access with secure PrinterOn remote printing, an in-room hospitality center with microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, two dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, a large work desk, ergonomic chair, On Demand® video, TV video games, complimentary HBO® and a complimentary USA Today® each weekday morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse Hotel East Syracuse
- Syracuse Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hilton