We arrived at the Syracuse Airport around 11pm and were pleased that the hotel is about 10 minutes from the airport. I needed to pick up additional travelers about 2:30am and the drive was a cinch. Hotel is just off the NY Thruway.
2 1/2 hours to Niagara Falls; less than two hours from Cooperstown.
Room was small, but clean. We stayed on the first floor and despite a full hotel, we didn't hear outside noises.
Breakfast is very basic.
Lots of hotels and restaurants in the area, though we didn't eat in the area.
We didn't use the pool due to limited time at the hotel.
I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn-East Syracuse, located directly off I-90, the New York State Thruway, at exit 35. We are minutes from local businesses as well great shopping and entertainment at DestiNY USA. Syracuse is also the home of the Carrier Dome, the Syracuse Orange, The Great New York State Fair, and a short drive to Turning Stone Casino, and Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel East Syracuse
- Quality Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Quality Inn