No bells or whistles here, but if you're just passing through, why waste money that could be better spent on dinner - however hard it might be to find a good dinner in this campus of downscale roadside motels. One curious detail at this Quality Inn is the outdoor "corridors." Saves on construction cost, I suppose, but we counted ourselves lucky not to be staying here during the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn-East Syracuse, located directly off I-90, the New York State Thruway, at exit 35. We are minutes from local businesses as well great shopping and entertainment at DestiNY USA. Syracuse is also the home of the Carrier Dome, the Syracuse Orange, The Great New York State Fair, and a short drive to Turning Stone Casino, and Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel East Syracuse
- Quality Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Quality Inn