Stayed two nights in April 2004. Paid US$58.00 per night through Hotwire which was an absolute bargain, especially since it included a cooked-to-order breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children. Room was clean and well furnished. The most impressive feature is the beautiful atrium. Not sure I would pay the standard $150 room rate but we certainly got excellent value-for-money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites