During the week it is a Business hotel, however, on the weekends, it is family friendly. The kids love to come here, they want to sleep on the pull out couch with their own TV and the adults can camp out in the bedroom watching something else. Have stayed at this hotel for over 15 years and will continue to do so.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres at our nightly manager’s reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, Le Moyne College and the Carousel Center Shopping Mall. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.