I rarely get to stay at Embassy Suites in my travels, however when I do I always look forward to it. This hotel is located just off of the I-90 corridor and is very easy to get to. The hotel is located next to several other hotels, but spend the extra money and stay here. You know you're going to have a nice room and great food. The rooms were very nice( few stains on the carpet and wallpaper peeling in some places.) The breakfast bar was awesome as always, and check in and out was very fast. The staff that I encountered were nice, however I have definitely seen better. My only issue with my stay was I couldn't get my room to cool down, because the heater wouldn't stop running. So I slept with my window open in single degree temps. So would I come back? Sure I always enjoy the Suites, but customer service skills need improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites