Walking into this hotel definitely has the wow factor. The atrium is beautiful and well kept. The rooms have a big window that you can open the curtain to see the nice view, which is nice because the view out the other window is of the highway. I found it rather noisey in the morning, but it didn't bother my husband as he refers to it as white noise. Our room was nice. Bathroom was updated in granite. Living room was not updated. Older couch and chair, wall paper peeling etc. The bed was super comply. There is no closet, but instead an armoire. The room was absolutely freezing and we could not get it to warm up at all! The included breakfast was good. Great omelettes. Could have been more fruit. Got the romance package for $10 more. It included a bottle of sparkling wine and 2 hershy chocolate bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites