we recently stayed here while on a trip through the area. The inside of the property is beautiful with an atrium with fish and water and lots of greenery. Full hot breakfast buffet was enjoyable with something for everyone. My only complaint would be if you want an omelet, be prepared to wait a bit. It seems like everyone wanted one so ours came out well after we ate the rest of our food and not overly hungry at that point. Overall a good stay, nice clean rooms, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and snacks at our complimentary evening reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway (i-90) at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, LeMoyne College and Destiny USA. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites