I went to the kurumba resort in Maldives in June 12 with my family and I must say I had a gala time there!!The tour was fantastic and made so easy
Rush of Blood & we decided to spend the next weekend in maldives in a 5 star without really having enough bucks to spare on this .
Ayesha from Maldivestourister.com assisted us and gave us very reasonable rates + taxes + transfers for 2 Pool Rooms but cudn’t make it adjacent ..neways u expect tht in a rush.
Arrived here at 11 am local time, 2 hrs to finally reach hotel.The airport itself is pretty well organized and the customs here are pretty strict as well. alcohol is seriously prohibited here. The visa here is given on arrival.
The resort is not too far from the airport. The location of the resort is very immaculate and the place is surprisingly clean!! The reception staff is decent here as well. the time during which I stayed, I was told that there was 85% occupancy but I could not feel any crowd as the area of this resort is pretty immense. The beach area here is absolutely splendid and serves a very relaxing place to be in the evenings. Beach sports and snorkeling are fun too.
The rooms at the resort are very well maintained and have a high level of cleanliness maintained. The rooms have an old world charm and the furniture being about 40 years old, never feels like so! The views from the room are also splendid with the beachfront right upfront.
The food at the resort is also very good and a host of options are available to rejoice your taste buds. The chinese and the indian cuisines were the ones that I really loved but the other cuisines were also good. There is also a decent variety of items available in the breakfast menu here. The only drawback is that the pricing is a bit over the top in the restaurants.
The dive center in the resort is worth trying. There is also a separate area for the kids to enjoy themselves. All in all the resort is place to visit for good experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with boat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel