We wanted paradise,we found it at Kurumba Maldives. The overwhelming feeling of peace, beauty and pleasure beyond belief was ours for 3 days. The staff were unbelievable in their attentiveness to our needs. Absolutely fantastic. The quality of food and variety of restaurant was very impressive. Kurumba is extremely family friendly. We felt that Kurumba had a very safe family environment. Everything about Kurumba Maldives exceeded our expectations. We had our honeymoon.....albeit 33yrs late. We made up for it in our new-found piece of paradise. If Kurumba is on your wish list just do it!!!
Thank you to everyone at Kurumba from the bottom of our hearts. We enjoyed paradise.
Ron and Julie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with boat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel