What an amazing resort. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful without being too in your face and annoying. Our beachfront deluxe villa faced away from the airport onto white sand and turquoise waters. It was so relaxing and tranquil. Some evening e decided to order room service and have dinner on our veranda and others, we went into the main hub of the island where you had the choice of 4 or 5 restaurants and a chilled out atmosphere, perfect for couples or families. The gym was very modern and had everything you would need, not to mention cold water and face towels in the fridge for after ur workout. The while experience if Kurumba was fantastic from the moment we stepped onto the speedboat until the moment we returned to Male.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with boat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel