“Terrifice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
New York
“Terrifice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this place, you can go there and stay for awhile they will not chase you out. It is quiet. Their different breads are delicious.

Their prices are in competition with others in the area. I have gone to other restaurants in the area and I find this place really nice.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Levittown, New York
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I come here about once a week. I love their bread bowls, their salads, and their specialty drinks. Everything here is made well and fresh. It's absolutely delicious. Their baked good are to die for as well!

Visited January 2013
Long Beach, New York
“A little too expensive for quality of food in my opinion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

While panera is known for having delicious breads and great soups, I find their prices are a little on the high side for all the hype. I am not a huge fan of ther sandwiches besides their grilled cheese sandwiches which I can make at home for a quarter of the price. I find that usually the sandwiches are dry because there is an overwhelming bread to filler ratio. However, the soups are great and that is pretty much what I go there for at this point. I usually alternate between the broccoli cheddar and New England clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl, both are fantastic.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roosevelt
“Quick Good Food & Dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had Gift Card, so myself and my boyfriend were able to share in a meal & got several desserts for $15. Plus I am panera reward member. It was like they were paying us to eat & enjoy the food.

Visited July 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Who doesn't love Panera...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2008

Who doesn't love Panera Bread? Fresh, hearty food at a reasonable price, ready in minutes. Food you can feel good about eating.