Went to the Maidstone Arms to spend my birthday weekend & was quite pleased with the place. Upon walking into the porch a distinctive smell was coming from within the Inn (wood burning fireplace!) which brought a smile to me and husband. We checked in around 11am & were very happy that the room was available before check in time (3pm.) We were greeted by a lovely young lady who continued to walk us around the property. The room was filled with antiques and were informed that they are sellable pieced as well. Dinner was great. The sashimi salad was awesome and we had salmon which was also great. The surprise was that there was live music (piano!) which just put the icing on the cake to a wonderful stay. Would come again but only off season because I've been here in the summer & you can't enjoy yourself due to the amount of people around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at c/o The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, c/o The Maidstone hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your c/o The Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- c/o The Maidstone East Hampton, Hamptons, NY