If you think dogs are people then you'll love this place! If you'd prefer to have a drink & snacks at the bar without 3 -4 dogs you are in the wrong place!!
Other than that, just shabby... Bathroom tile dirty, bathroom light full of bugs, only one towel in our room, no shower cap etc. Ok if I was paying $200 -$300 but at their rates?
Also a bit of Fawlty Towers ambience - home at 11:45 pm and the desk clerk & waiter are blaring music and chatting at the bottom of the stairs outside my room and seem a bit put off when I ask them to keep it down so I can sleep! OMG!! When can I leave??? See why they take the pre-payment.....
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel
- c/o The Maidstone East Hampton, Hamptons, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at c/o The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, c/o The Maidstone hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your c/o The Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.