We were very satisfied with our stay at the East Hampton B&B. The people were very friendly and helpful, and the rooms were charming and cozy. We stayed in the Chart Room. The B&B was in walking distance to some great shops and restaurants. The beach pass was also a wonderful value (that allowed me to park close to the location where I wanted to propose to my fiancee--don't know what I would have done without it!) We will definitely stay here again if we return to the Hamptons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, turn-of-the-century bed and breakfast in the heart of East Hampton Village. Walk to restaurants, boutiques,and art galleries. Bike to ocean beaches. Enjoy solar heated swimming pool and pool house surrounded by professionally landscaped grounds. Enjoy complimentary breakfasts on our sun-filled porch or quiet, private grounds. Air-conditioned, immaculate accommodations. High-speed internet access, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations, premium organic coffee, daily maid service, beach passes. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Village Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Village Bed And Breakfast
- East Hampton Village Bed & Breakfast Hamptons, NY