We stayed there this past summer--
The owner never left us alone -- He put out stale pretzels and gave us a cheap glass of wine --
All that was offered bagels/buns and coffee in the morning -- that was is for $750 a night!!
It seemed like he was doing us a favor by letting us stay......
Simply put............ just not worth the money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, turn-of-the-century bed and breakfast in the heart of East Hampton Village. Walk to restaurants, boutiques,and art galleries. Bike to ocean beaches. Enjoy solar heated swimming pool and pool house surrounded by professionally landscaped grounds. Enjoy complimentary breakfasts on our sun-filled porch or quiet, private grounds. Air-conditioned, immaculate accommodations. High-speed internet access, flat screen TV's, iPod docking stations, premium organic coffee, daily maid service, beach passes. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Village Bed And Breakfast
- East Hampton Village Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Village Bed & Breakfast Hamptons, NY