“Location Location” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3 MILE HARBOR
Transit: Minutes away from East Hampton town bus line.
Description: Opened recently on waterfront sire previously occupied by Boswick's, the Boathouse, Fat flounder before it ...we had Sunday brunch for two on FAther's Day to try it and were very pleased by menu, preparation andpresentation of (mostly fish & seafood, it is summer in the Hamptons) and will return.
Richmond, Canada
“Location Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Andrra is a beautiful place to take in the sunset. The food was fine and service good. A nice place for a drink and and a cocktail!

new york
“Nice view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a rainy afternoon. Had a great salad and shrimp cocktail. Waiter was pleasant and friendly. Not sure how dinner is but was a nice lunch stop.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“The view and nothing else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I went to Andrra hoping to have a great meal and evening. Friends from Italy had been staying at my house and wanted to thank me for the hospitality by treating me to a nice dinner. I chose Andrra based on the location. I had been there many times when it was Bostwick's.

What a disappointment! The best I can say is that the reserved table was ready when we arrived. No wait. Maybe that should have been a warning sign. The place was not packed. Hmmm...

The waiter was truly unpleasant. Nobody, especially the manager at Andrra, had ever thought him that in the hospitality business you smile, you pretend you are happy the customers are there, you make them believe they are welcome. Instead he did not display not even a hint of a smile. He recited the specials with the enthusiasm of someone readying the telephone book. He almost picked a small argument with one of my Italian friends over which side the wine and water glasses were supposed to be ("We do it this way here", he whipped). We asked for the bread basket to be refilled, but we are still waiting now.

When the check came a 20 per cent tip had automatically been added to the check, but nobody warned the person paying that service had already been included. He was about to tip on top of the total, had it not been that I asked to verify the check since one of the items we ordered never made it to the table.

Really disappointing. I'm afraid I have no reason to go back

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Very average place with a nice view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

This place has a nice view, but the food was very average. Go for a drink.... Not dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Marvelous view, fine and pricey food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were eager to dine at Andrra, as we had been to it's predecessors in this location. We went on a wednesday night in July ,2012. We had a 7:30 Open table reservation and had requested a water view table. We arrived at 7:20 and asked to be seated in the row of tables right in front of the water, and although they were all occupied, the hostess told us she could accommodate us in 10 minutes. That stretched to 30 minutes, because no one wants to leave the view at this restaurant, but it was worth the wait. Unlike many Hamptons restaurants, Andrra has a spacious and accommodating waiting area that shares the lovely view of Three mile Harbor and Gardiner's Bay.

Our waiter David was solicitous, but not pushy. The menu was typical high-end Hamptons, with entrees $30-45 and all sides an extra $9. Wine by the glass runs $10-$14, which really adds up. The food was very good, especially my Scottish Salmon and my wife's salad. We shared delicious fries. The $20 appetizer of seafood cocktail, including lobster, shrimp, calimari, was rated highly be me and less so by my wife.

The view is spectacular and we had a lovely sunset and dusk to enjoy. This is a special occasion place, because of the pricing, with a lovely view. A little less expensive than East Hampton Point down the street and probably better service (although we love East Hampton Point).

• Visited July 2012