We could not have picked a better place to experience East Hampton for the first time! This B &B is so incredible, we cannot stop talking about it to our friends! Rosalind and Michael are wonderful hosts: warm, welcoming, and eager to help in any way. Their home is just beautiful -- we loved the spacious Master Guest Room, with it's cozy fireplace, comfy sofa, large flat screen TV, and bathroom with modern amenities. An amazing breakfast is served outside, overlooking a lovely serenity pool. We felt transported to another place! We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Springs artists community experience a WOW! world style villa. Enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, 66 foot pool, hot tub with waterfall, wading pool, and indoor Endless Pool. In our landscaped courtyard garden, private and communal seating areas offer relaxation in a serene setting. You can take a one block walk or bike ride to Clearwater Beach Preserve and Marina on never-crowded Gardiner’s Bay to enjoy the adventure of beachcombing, swimming, fishing, kayaking. Or explore the area’s quiet streets.Step outside into the silent beauty of a country setting; be greeted by a million stars at night or perhaps a giant moon rising in the woods surrounding the house; sight deer, turtles, possum, wild turkeys. We offer you the tranquility of natural beauty only minutes away from busy, teeming East Hampton. Some of our amenities are a gym, game room with HDTV, Blue-Ray, pool table, darts, Wii, media room, living room with fireplace, and, of course, art. Guests are welcome to engage with Rosalind Brenner & Michael Cardacino, the artists/proprietors. And a delicious, abundant breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Art House Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Art House b&b
- East Hampton Art House Bed And Breakfast Hamptons, NY