If you are looking for a nice place to get away this is the place to go.
Beautiful house, great breakfast on the patio, clean , nice and in a great location.
Rosalind and Michael are a great hostess.
If you are an art lover don't miss their awesome studio and great art work!!
I recommend this place 100%!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Springs artists community experience a WOW! world style villa. Enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, 66 foot pool, hot tub with waterfall, wading pool, and indoor Endless Pool. In our landscaped courtyard garden, private and communal seating areas offer relaxation in a serene setting. You can take a one block walk or bike ride to Clearwater Beach Preserve and Marina on never-crowded Gardiner’s Bay to enjoy the adventure of beachcombing, swimming, fishing, kayaking. Or explore the area’s quiet streets.Step outside into the silent beauty of a country setting; be greeted by a million stars at night or perhaps a giant moon rising in the woods surrounding the house; sight deer, turtles, possum, wild turkeys. We offer you the tranquility of natural beauty only minutes away from busy, teeming East Hampton. Some of our amenities are a gym, game room with HDTV, Blue-Ray, pool table, darts, Wii, media room, living room with fireplace, and, of course, art. Guests are welcome to engage with Rosalind Brenner & Michael Cardacino, the artists/proprietors. And a delicious, abundant breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Art House b&b
- East Hampton Art House Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Art House Bed And Breakfast Hamptons, NY