My wife and I spent a night at the Art House Bed and Breakfast and could not have been more impressed. Nothing I am going to describe in this review will give this place the justice it deserves -- you really just have to go and see for yourselves. The property is immaculate, huge, impeccable, comfortable and gorgeous. Rosalind and Michael have thought of everything; it's the kind of place where you go into each section of of the house and shake your head at how nice it is. On to the breakfast: it's incredible. Imagine that great breakfast you had a few years ago at that really nice restaurant and then multiply it by ten. It's that good. As awesome as the house is and magnificient as the breakfast was, the best part about the entire stay was the owners, Rosalind and Michael. They could teach a class on how to run a B & B. They give you all the space you need but are there for any questions that come up. Coming out for breakfast in the morning you will feel as though you're staying with relatives -- you are that at ease. Out of all of their attributes, they can best be summed up like this: they are genuinely super nice people. This is obviously a glowing review but I still don't think I adequately described how incredible this place is. All the great reviews they have received are well earned -- you will absolutely not want to leave the Art House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Springs artists community experience a WOW! world style villa. Enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, 66 foot pool, hot tub with waterfall, wading pool, and indoor Endless Pool. In our landscaped courtyard garden, private and communal seating areas offer relaxation in a serene setting. You can take a one block walk or bike ride to Clearwater Beach Preserve and Marina on never-crowded Gardiner’s Bay to enjoy the adventure of beachcombing, swimming, fishing, kayaking. Or explore the area’s quiet streets.Step outside into the silent beauty of a country setting; be greeted by a million stars at night or perhaps a giant moon rising in the woods surrounding the house; sight deer, turtles, possum, wild turkeys. We offer you the tranquility of natural beauty only minutes away from busy, teeming East Hampton. Some of our amenities are a gym, game room with HDTV, Blue-Ray, pool table, darts, Wii, media room, living room with fireplace, and, of course, art. Guests are welcome to engage with Rosalind Brenner & Michael Cardacino, the artists/proprietors. And a delicious, abundant breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- East Hampton Art House b&b
- East Hampton Art House Hotel East Hampton
- East Hampton Art House Bed And Breakfast Hamptons, NY