From the moment we arrived we were treated like family. It was as though I was staying with my rich parents! I'm 26 years old and it was just the perfect place for me and my family. The grounds are beautiful and it was so relaxing. Also walking distance to the beach. The breakfasts are not to be missed either - so yummy! I definitely recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful village pond The Hedges Inn is an East Hampton, New York landmark. Home to the famous swans that, like our special guests, return year after year. This exclusive enclave is around the corner from world-class beaches, nestled among East Hampton's legendary estates and just steps from the Village. Built in the 1800’s and recently renovated to the highest standards, The Hedges Inn strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated luxury and unpretentious seaside charm. We invite you to enjoy not just the intimacy of your rooms, but to take advantage of our entire house as if it was your own. The Hedges Inn. "Your home in the Hampton's." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hedges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Hotel East Hampton
- Hedges Inn
- The Hedges Inn East Hampton, Hamptons, NY