My daughter and I recently enjoyed a quiet, three-night mid-week stay at this lovely property. Ann is one of the friendliest hostesses I have encountered in my travels and made our entire time there very enjoyable. The rooms had all been beautifully renovated, and we were particularly grateful for the quiet and efficient air conditioning, given the 90 degree+ heat we had every day! The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and definitely gourmet. We ate on the late side every morning and had no need for lunch. For our outings to the beach Ann kindly provided us with beach chairs, towels, an umbrella, a beach bag, a cooler with cold water bottles and a parking pass for all town beaches. We didn't have to supply anything ourselves! Although the room prices are steep, it was high season and we did not want for anything. I highly recommend it if you're willing to splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful village pond The Hedges Inn is an East Hampton, New York landmark. Home to the famous swans that, like our special guests, return year after year. This exclusive enclave is around the corner from world-class beaches, nestled among East Hampton's legendary estates and just steps from the Village. Built in the 1800’s and recently renovated to the highest standards, The Hedges Inn strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated luxury and unpretentious seaside charm. We invite you to enjoy not just the intimacy of your rooms, but to take advantage of our entire house as if it was your own. The Hedges Inn. "Your home in the Hampton's." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hedges Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Hotel East Hampton
- Hedges Inn
- The Hedges Inn East Hampton, Hamptons, NY