“Going Home Again” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wilton NH
“Going Home Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I grew up in the Albany Rensselaer area and for a treat we would go to East Greenbush Diner for a meal. It is just as I remembered. Awesome comfort food. Great friendly Service. I was afraid that after all these years they would be gone but there they were as wonderful as ever. Me and my wife stopped in on a Sunday morning for breakfast. I Had Corn beef hash and eggs with homefries, She had a Ham & Cheese Omelet. Both came out fast, Hot and perfectly Cooked.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tiverton RI
“Good local spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Locally owned place with a varied menu of good basic diner food. Club sandwich for me and burger for my wife. Not far from the Comfort Inn and open late which was very helpful to us.

Visited July 2014
Westerly RI
“Little Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stumbled across the Diner on our travels to Rochester New York, nice clean diner with good food and outstanding service with great value for money

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Greenbush, New York
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a nice place for both breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is always nice and hot, very fresh. Dinner comes with soup or salad and usually includes desert with there specials, They also carry some nice wines.

Visited April 2014
Castleton, New York
“Weekly breakfast spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Enjoy our weekly breakfast out here. I especially enjoy the omlettes. The home fries are real home fries and not the thin frozen kind. I ask them to add onions. My favorite is the spinach, feta and tomato omlette. The Popeye (spinach and bacon) is also a tasty omlette) My husband tends to get two eggs over easy and mixes it up with the home fries. They keep my coffee refilled. Cannot complain. Service is swift enough for breakfast. Tried dinner a couple of times but not impressed. My husband and I rarely go anywhere else for breakfast.

• Visited May 2014