This Courtyard is typical of what you would expect of the Courtyard brand except in two areas:
1. The Bistro operated like a restaurant. This was disappointing in that there wasn't the quick order option but wait service. Much slower and more expensive. Dinner was much better than breakfast. We enjoyed the appetizers.
2. The room was large and comfortable but the bathroom was exceedingly small and needs to be renovated/upgraded.
I would say the most positive aspect was there was no noise from LaGuardia and this is located very close to the airport.
Overall the staff was pleasant but I was disappointed in some areas, for instance - a morning request to remove feather pillows did not happen until late at night after a second request.
Couple of notes: $22 per day parking and if you attend the US Open $6 pp round trip shuttle service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Courtyard New York LaGuardia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Laguardia Hotel East Elmhurst
- Courtyard Hotel East Elmhurst
- Courtyard East Elmhurst
- East Elmhurst Courtyard
- Courtyard New York LaGuardia Airport East Elmhurst