We stayed at this hotel because I read the reviews and we were trying to save a little bit of money. I was very disappointed with the service we received there. The staff (including the front desk and information desk (i would not call it a concierge AT ALL) were unhelpful and bordered on rude. We were forced into taking a car into a city (at twice the price) and taking a taxi back because the information desk claimed it was Harlam around us (the cab driver laughed when we told him this). At one point my boyfriend tried to get information to get into the city in the daytime on a Sunday and the front desk was too busy talking to her girlfriend on the phone to talk to him wherein he had to find the manager. The pluses are the room was spacious and the food at the breakfast buffett was suprisingly tasty and the hotel is new so it is up to date. However I would definitely not stay here again if i was going into the City. The money you pay in travel and parking you might as well spend the $100 extra a night in the city!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Laguardia Hotel East Elmhurst
- Courtyard By Marriott Laguardia Hotel
- Courtyard Hotel East Elmhurst
- Courtyard East Elmhurst
- East Elmhurst Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott LaGuardia New York/East Elmhurst
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott LaGuardia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.