We have stayed here numerous times. The hotel is not luxurious but it is a great place for families in the NYC area. It has a pool and reasonably-priced breakfasts (and rooms that accommodate 4 people). The staff is extraordinarily helpful. Some of the rooms need to be refurbished and are poorly lit. We were able to get more lamps for our room without any trouble. It is a short ride to Manhattan by car (although I think you can take some kind of public transport and tours seem to stop there). It is close to LaGuardia airport (which means there is noise from the planes). If you are drivng to New York, it is a great because there is adequate, reasonably priced parking. I don't believe it has a restaurant but it does have a bar. Carla at the desk was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Venere, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst