I stayed in one of the 'double bed' rooms. It looked pretty decent when we entered, nothing that would prompt you to change rooms immediately. There were a few stains on the carpet and the TV was the old box type. Dint make me too happy. But the reason I'm giving them only 3 stars is that I had 2 problems. One was the roaches I saw coming from a hole on the wall, near the table between the two beds. We had immediately clear all the food stuff we had outside and pack them.
Next was that we were able to hear voices from the next room all through day and night. I think someone left the TV turned on but it was plain annoying. We spent most of the time roaming around in the city and I did not really want to spend time complaining and changing rooms. So I cannot really comment on how the customer service would have been. Restaurant is just a rip off btw.
The people at the front desk were pretty helpful when we asked about the shuttles and subway connections. They also arranged an early morning cab(black car) for us and was pretty decent and not very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst