Excellent hotel for the money. I had a superior Queen room for only $99 a night plus tax. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel offers free shuttle to and from the airport as well as to the local subway station. Conveniently located directly across from the airport it is a great place for the business traveler or if you are on a budget and don't want to spend 4 to 5 times the amount to stay in Manhattan.. There are 2 nice restaurants and a bar which stays open late as well as a gift shop that carries just about anything you may have forgotten to bring with you. My only complaint if I had to make one is that the food in the restaurants is very pricey - $19.00 for a Cobb salad for example. However, I strongly recommend the take-out Japanese restaurant - the name escapes me but they have the menus readily available at the hotel. Fantastic sushi at very reasonable prices. There is also a Chinese place and two pizza places that deliver but I didn't try any of those. I had Japanese twice!! It would also be nice if there was a free breakfast buffet like at the next door Hampton Inn or at least complimentary coffee. $14.95 for breakfast buffet - a bit steep!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza East Elmhurst
- Crowne Plaza New York
- LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York East Elmhurst
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you have come to NY for Business or leisure you will be greeted with a warm welcome and our hospitality will exceed your expectations at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. We are located directly across from LaGuardia Airport and eight miles from JFK Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, getaroom.com, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your LaGuardia Plaza Hotel - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.