“Best Burger!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Best Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ate at this cash only place while our son competed in a bowling tournament in the area. It was a GREAT burger - my husband says one of the best he EVER had and he is very picky about his food. Great atmosphere, good prices, nice beer selection and great service.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is an old tavern but their hamburgers are the best. big and juicy and tasty. Well worth the drive out there for a quick dinner. I would go back...definitely,

Visited October 2013
NJ
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in town for business and came here since it was featured in Guy's Triple Ds. Pretty cozy bar and grill joint. Since it is not very big, it get crowded quick. The Grover burger was very good. Share with someone unless you have a big appetite.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hope for nice weather”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for work and made a vacation out if it. My husband's co-worker suggested we try this place. The burgers are delicious and huge. I thought the Cheeseburger soup was just a couple clicks away from Velveeta, pass on that. The service was super friendly. My only complaint was that it was raining and there is no place to wait for a table inside. We stood very awkwardly in the middle of the dining room for 20 minutes. So if it's raining, eat somewhere that has a lobby.

Visited June 2014
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Lives up to the Good Press!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The burgers were delicious and the onion rings perfect. Loved the history of the building with my understanding this was Grover Cleveland's hunting lodge. This place has been mentioned on the Food Network so I didn't know if it could be as good as they claimed. It is! Loved putting our name on the chalk board and while waiting for our table in the small bar and grill we never felt we were 'in the way' which of course I think we were. The waitresses were fantastic and all very friendly. I understand the have been working here for many years and noticed our hosts who had eaten there before, were treated like old friends. Exactly what I like for casual dining.

• Visited May 2014