“Why bother” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Fredonia, New York
“Why bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have no idea why anyone goes here because the staff is so incompetent they could mess up a 1 car funeral. The coffee is bitter and the sandwiches wouldn't fill you up even if you get 2 of them. Forget value, all that you pay for is their advertisement. Reminds me of Chevrolet. I go out of my way to Dunkin Donuts. You get what you pay for there, unlike this over-publicized flop.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Why can't they get my single single coffee with ice right?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I used to frequent Tim Hortons 2-3 times daily. Primarily visiting the Lakeshore and Vineyard Drive locations. However I recently chose to buy a Keurig and save myself time, money, and frustration. Being such a frequent customer you would think that the staff could get a simple medium coffee single single with ice order right but that was not the case. Since I bought the Keurig I have been back to Tim Hortons and 6 out of 10 times my order has been wrong... I've received 4*4s, 2*2's, black coffees and ones that are piping hot or ice cold. I think after being a loyal customer for almost 5 years I am to the point where I will no longer be giving Tim Horton's my time or money!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Havana, Florida
“Donuts good, sandwiches not so good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had the Tuscan chicken sandwich. Bread tasted like cardboard and sandwich was very uninteresting. Ate very little of it.

Visited July 2013
Dunkirk, New York
“Hot hot hot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I don't know why but the coffee at this Tim Horton's is excellent. Their baked goods are fresh and the staff is very friendly. In fact, one day we went through the drive-thru and the girl was actually singing to us and not talking.

Visited April 2013
Tonawanda, New York
“Good, Fast and Keeping with Standards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The drive-thru was quick and accurate. The items were right on with the company standards. The people were friendly. I would stop here anytime in Dunkirk...

Visited March 2013