We stayed 2 nights in the Chardonnay room. It was excellent--comfortable, very clean, private (with an entrance from outside as well as an interior hallway). The hosts, Peter and Mary, are very friendly and have paid attention to a multitude of details to make their guests feel welcome and comfortable, while giving them privacy. No point in repeating what all the other reviews say--the property has almost everything guests could want for a relaxing stay.
The only negative is that the TV in the room was very small (but had satellite radio) and the shower head was pointed at my head instead of at my back (and I am not a short person). It's a bit more money to stay here than some other B & B's, but after driving past some others that we were considering, it is obvious this is one well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Bed And Breakfast
- The Pearl Of Seneca Lake Hotel Dundee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant lakeside home constructed in 2005 as a B&B, with 4 guest rooms, each with private bath, A/C, WiFi, lakeside deck, refrigerator, microwave and satellite TV. 1 room fully handicap-accessible. ... more less