“"Perfect Lake George Experience"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olympian Village Resort

Olympian Village Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Diamond Point
Olympian Village Resort
You added Olympian Village Resort to your Saves list
3716 Lake Shore Drive, po box 127, Diamond Point, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Diamond Point B&B and Inns
Manchester, Connecticut
“"Perfect Lake George Experience"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My parents went for a drive and stopped at the Olympian on whim. They had so much fun they insisted we all go as a family. Although we were hesistant at first we decided to give it a try. I have to say that we stayed in the suite with two bedrooms and a LR and Kitchen. The room was perfect and the view of the lake was spectacular. We had a great time in the pool and at night the kids roasted marshmellows and hotdogs around the campfire. The only bad thing was that our trip ended. But - my birthday is in two weeks so I decided we are all going back for another weekend.

Room Tip: For larger parties choose the two bedroom suite - plenty of room and it comes equipped with all the...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Warwick, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Olympian Village Resort. My aunt and I went with my 2 young sons and we thought the place was just right. The lake was steps away from our room and it was just so beautiful. My boys, of course, loved the giant swimming pool and spent 3 hours with the pool all to themselves. The room was clean, but it would have been nice to have a table lamp on the night stand, instead of just the single overhead lamp. Also, cell service was spotty, so it would have been nice to have a room phone to call home, or incase of emergency. Overall, the place was nice and the people were really friendly and accommodating. Thanks for a quick, quiet, and lovey stay!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed here for a few days while visiting Lake George, rooms were clean, the view was great, staff was attentive. I would definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Recently stayed here for the well known Americade week in Lake George. This hotel is just outside of Lake George village, which is exactly what we were looking for. Our room was spectacular! We stayed in a new recently renovated 2 bedroom suite with beautiful wood and a large kitchen/living room. I've stayed in the area with family and friends for 10+ years. We will be back to the Olympian next year. Our room was very clean and the staff was friendly and attentive to any question or request. Definitely will recommend to family and friends for future trips to the lake George area.

• Stayed June 2012
Troy, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My children & i have been going to lake george every summer for the last 10 years. The last 5 i have stayed @ the Olympian. Since the new ownership there is no place else we would go. The location is great, beautiful lake access as well as a giant clean pool with a game room if the weather doesnt cooperate. The rooms have been recently renovated and offer different options depending on your needs. We opt for the family room which includes a kitchen, living area & 2 bedrooms for a great price. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling with a family who is looking for a great place to take a vacation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had originally booked somewhere else that turned out to be a nightmare. We found this place while driving around looking for another place to stay. We were not disappointed. The rooms are all renovated in brand new cedar, very, very clean. They're basic but with plenty of room to move around, adequate bathroom, and comfty beds. There is a small fridge and microwave, didn't need anything else. They have a nice huge swimming pool, a game room, and ice machine. The manager and staff were so friendly and helpful. The view of the lake is awesome w access to a swimming area. At night we gathered around the firepit and met alot of nice people. It was perfect and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Hoboken, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

My previous recent vacation experiences have always involved heavy alcohol consumption in order to fall asleep as the lodging conditions were always too "plastic" and I've always felt as if the staff did not want me there. Staying at Olympian put an end to my misreable vacation experiences by allowing me to fully relax in a comfortable, clean and speacious environment with beautiful views of Lake George that simply melted my stress away as if I was an ice cube thrown into a pot of boiling water. It's simply a great place to relax and to catch a breath of fresh air.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Olympian Village Resort? Share your experiences!