Our family has been staying at Blue Lagoon every summer for the last 32 years. The last few we've had three generations there at the same time. Right on the lake, with a sandy beach, it's a great place to stay, especially for those with younger children (or grandchildren). For the older young folks, it's only a short trip to Lake George Village. Tom and Michelle are a most accomodating host and hostess!! We highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Blue Lagoon Lake George
- Blue Lagoon Resort Lake George, NY - Diamond Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage and Efficiencies on the shores of Lake George. Blue Lagoon Resort is a family resort with several amenities including 200 foot sandy beach, kayaks and rowboats, barbeques and picnic tables, outdoor games, childrens' playground and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Blue Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.