“Great family resort!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Juliana

You added The Juliana to your Saves list
The Juliana
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   3842 Lake Shore Drive, Diamond Point, Lake George, NY 12824   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Diamond Point B&B and Inns
Georgetown, Massachusetts, United States
“Great family resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My family and I loved the Juliana and all already planning to return next summer. The entire resort is clean and well maintained. My children (ages 5 and 7) had plenty to do between the beautiful pool, beach on the lake, playground, badmitton net, and table tennis. They didn't want to do some of the day trips we had planned because they were having so much fun at the resort!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
dsavine8
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family enjoyed a seven day stay at the Juliana. We stayed in an adjoined unit with a kitchenette. The rooms were clean, comfortable and we were always provided with towels and extra sheets when needed. What blew us away the most was how well the Juliana was taken care of. The pool area was sparkling and my daughter never became bored with the playground. The beach was always clean and the view was absolutely beautiful. The owner was very visible and was always checking to make sure we had what we needed and that we were enjoying ourselves. The way the place was kept up really made us feel like we were at a quality resort in the mountains. We had a grill right across from our room and being right next to a gazebo made for several great nights of grilling out.

The Juliana is located very close to the Lake George Village as well as Bolton Landing. We even enjoyed a trip to Glenns Falls to grocery shop for the week. I would highly recommend The Juliana. With a toddler and a six month old baby...this place was a home away from home!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Beachwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Wow, what a nice place to stay on my vacation! Everyone there was so nice and friendly and accommodating with anything that I needed. The mattress and bedding was brand new and the pillows were so comfortable to sleep on. I met some real nice people and couples there who have stayed at the Juliana multiple years in a row and they love it and plan on returning again next year. What a nice family atmosphere. Very well maintained rooms and beautiful landscaping and welcoming property. Lots to do there and the view and location on Lake George and the accommodations were outstanding! I plan on returning to the Juliana again in the future and will recommend this great place to my friends and family. The owner, his family, and their staff take great pride in their Lakeside Lodge and it really shows! You will love it at the Juliana!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed there from the 18th of June to the 20th for three nights. To start the staff made us feel welcome and were very friendly! We stayed in room 25 which had everything you could possible need and want from flatscreen tv to having a kitchen a huge deck with gas grill with an amazing view of lake george. Private beach with a game center to play pool and arcade games a firepit overlooking the lake a heated pool. The other lodgers were friendly and it accomodates familys very well and couples if you want quiet time. We also stayed in room 11 which had a huge kitchen and bathroom. The bedroom was cute!! And the owners are on site 90% of the time and if you need anything and i mean anything they will help you with it!!! Loved this place and we will definitely be coming down again!! Thanks Eric and all the staff!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Huntington, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

The Juliana is the perfect place for a quiet and relaxing getaway! My boyfriend and I stayed in unit 11, a cute little one bedroom cabin with everything you need (bbq & full kitchen, partial lake views from the deck). The beach and pool were both clean, refreshing, and relaxing. The resort is perfectly situated just far-enough-away from the crowds with beautiful Lake George Views (only a short dive to town and other attractions). I would definitely stay at the Juliana again!!!

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Medina, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had a great time at the Juliana. The Juliana is a beautiful place to stay. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The fishing was great, the beach was so relaxing and the pool was so nice with the music playing. Great place!! Only place in Lake George my husband and I will stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
little egg harbor nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

serched the web for a nice clean resort and found it at the Juliana,my wife and I stayed in room #10 which had a partial view of the lake,the rooms were clean and inviting, it was early in the season and the staff was working on the landscaping and really getting everything in order before memorial day weekend,spent alot of time on the dock fishing,and caught some nice bass,perch,and crappie,they have a row boat you can use but you really dont need to go out to far to catch some fish.
The resort is close to town,and food,but far enought from the crowds. just watch out, the resort comes up on you pretty fast,and you just may pass it (which I did) the locals will drive right on your butt,but the speed limit is only 40MPH (SLOW DOWN PEOPLE!! )most of us dont know where we are going,anyway its a nice place to RELAX so party people stay away or go into town where its more acceptable

Room Tip: Try and get rooms#30 or #10