“Our family loves it here!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge to your Saves list
Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge
3629 Lake Shore Dr, Diamond Point, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Diamond Point B&B and Inns
“Our family loves it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Our family have been coming to here for about 4 years. We have stayed in other places but nothing compares to the personal and very accomadating service you receive here. The staff is great and treat you like family. We would recommend The Adirondack Lodge to anyone who is looking for fun and relaxation too.

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Albany, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was home on leave ,I live in Jacksonville North Carolina My mom and I decided to head to lake George for memorial weekend. I had a friend recommend your lodge .I'm glad they did. My room accommodations were excellent we had a nice three bedroom unit by the pool which was very clean and cozy. We enjoyed our private deck and camp fire pit. The weather wasn't
the best lots and lots of rain but the staff was great they. made accommodations for us in the community room. We played pin pong , foosball and good old fashion card games . Which made lot of nice memories and made new friends Definitely will return on my next leave . I cant wait.

Room Tip: three bedroom room by the pool perfict for couples and familys
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We just came back from a weeks' stay at this lodge and what a wonderful place to stay! We met the manager Chris and he did everything he could to make our stay perfect. Chris and the rest of the staff are truly amazing and were eager to help us with all of our needs. He even helped me with my luggage! One day it rained, and luckily Chris was able to give us plenty ideas of what to do with the kiddos on a rainy day! Thanks Chris, you're amazing! :) The rest of the staff did a great job cleaning our room and made sure I had the extra linens that I requested. They really go out of their way to help you. The room was spotless and that means a lot me since I have small child who crawls around on the floor. Chris gave our older children sticks to roast marshmallows and even helped us start a fire! We cooked on the large gas grill every night and even had the pleasure of making new friends at the lodge! It's a really family friendly place and there are lots of fun things to do with kiddos! There's a playground, a basketball court, a rec-room with a foos ball table, a big screen tv, a full kitchen and comfortable furniture to lounge on! I especially loved the heated pool with the fountains, (it's beautiful and relaxing) and while it was hot out, it was nice to dip to into a pool that was not at freezing point. My little baby had fun playing in the kiddie pool with the pool toys. We love the lake, but not a fan of the sand with my crawling baby, who ends up eating the sand so this was the best place for us. The public beach is literally minutes away but I prefer the heated pool over the freezing lake water any day. It's a great location with the village being 5 minutes in one direction and bolton landing 5 minutes in the other direction. When you think of the Adirondacks this is the type of place you imagine! The smell of pine and bonfires (and s'mores)! What's not to love! Thank you all for making our trip truly amazing. We plan on coming back before the summer is over!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Farmingdale, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were on the way to Bolton Landing and drove by Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge. The place looked welcoming, rustic, and had a lot of Adirondack charm. So, last fall we decided to take a ride to take in the foliage and stopped at the lodge. We were greeted by a young man names Chris who was extremely helpful and very professional. Before we booked a room, he assisted us with fabulous restaurant recommendations and activities for our four children. I was also impressed with the inground pool with the water fountains, our children didn't want to get out of the water. There were barbecue grills and an outdoor fireplace which were great for cooking and relaxing. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend the Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge. We’ve already booked a cabin to go back this summer. Our kids loved the sweet shop next door, great cup cakes and ice cream!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Westminster
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We booked the handicapped room for a week during a stay in June 2012. This property is right beside a busy highway that is not walking friendly. The room we rented had mold in the bathroom vent and cobwebs from ?lack of cleaning. This is definitely more of a motel than a lodge. The young staff were nice enough, but the web site is deceiving. Visit the site physically if you can and you will see what I mean. Lake George is a beautiful location, but do yourself a favor and book elsewhere. There are many nicer places to stay for a week. Spend a little more and stay directly on the lake and you'll be much happier.

Room Tip: Ask for a property off site.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

A group of us traveled to Lake George from NYC for a few of our 30th birthdays. We stayed in the Rush Hollow house and our experience with Mike and everyone else at the Diamond Point Lodge far exceeded our expectations. We arrived very late in the evening and first thing the next morning, one of Mike's employees came to the house to make sure we were settled in. You don't expect that kind of service when renting a house. The house was very clean and spacious and tucked away at the end of the long drive for extra privacy. We enjoyed roasting s'mores on the fire pit and took advantage of the fancy barbecue grill. We were able to relax at the pool which was just a ways down the street from the house, and thanks to awesome recommendations from Mike, we had a great experience renting boats on Saturday and rafting the Hudson River on Sunday. This was our first trip to Lake George and it was so fabulous (and much more reasonable than the Hamptons) that we will indeed be back next summer. I highly recommend Diamond Point Lodge!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Cornwall, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our family of five stayed at the lake house. The house has all the amenities you need; two very nice decks overlooking the lake, fire pit, sand/play area and docks for our jet skis. Chris and R.J. checked on us often to make sure all our vacation needs were being met. Our family spent two nice weeks on the lake. This is our second year and we have already scheduled our weeks for next year. I would definitely recommend the lake house - you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Adirondack Diamond Point Lodge? Share your experiences!