“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Salvatore's Italian Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Depew
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Genessee Street
Transit: We are 1.2 miles from buffalo international airport BUF. Salvatore's also provides shuttle served to and from any business within a 5 mile radius.
Description: Our team of chefs has put a menu together offers the finest selections in Steaks, Seafood and Italian Cusine. We are also the recipient of the DiRONA award. Our wine spectator award winning wine list has over 300 selectons and is the best in the city. Joe Salvatore his sons Russell Salvatore & Nicholas Salvatore have taken Salvatore's to the next level. We are now noted as Buffalo's only Italian Steakhouse. If your visiting from out of town do not forget to check out Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, it's unique in style. We offer hotel and dinner packages that let you experience the best of both worlds. Remember you can make any day a Salvatore's Day.
Thornton
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Lots of food, well prepared and presented.The prices are farly high but they have a Prix fix for a 3 course dinner ($33) which is excellent value.

Visited November 2012

“The BEST Experience You'll have in Western New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you're going to Western NY or already live here, you need to visit Salvatore's Italian Gardens. The food is delectable and worth every penny. The ambiance is absolutely stunning! You do NOT want to miss this opportunity while you're here. I live here and go often, and I've had office parties here which are always handled professionally. The service is bar none and the staff treats you like family. You need to go visit Russell and the gang at Salvatore's because you can't possibly be disappointed! The steak is tender and perfect, the vegetables fresh and cooked to perfection. Make it a weekend and stay the night! I can't say enough about it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sanborn, New York
“Brunch with Santa disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is the 3rd year we have done this and it will be the LAST! I brought my 2 girls and my 2 nieces all under the age of 5. I had them all dressed up for brunch and photos with Santa. The last seating was at 1:30 and when went to see Santa at 2:30 we were informed he had an emergency and had to leave. There were alot of upset and disappointed people and when I expressed to the manager I was upset I had 4 disappointed little kids and I had just spent over $200 for Santa and a buffet of eggs he simply said" it wasnt his fault and what would I like him to do?" I said as a business owner myself I probably would have taken the Santa costume and had someone else wear it for 2 hours or at least had the staff tell the patrons Santa is leaving so get your pictures now or never! I am just left to wonder how is this my fault??

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Marketman2001, General Manager at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Well Chris Obviously knows that if he has been here for 3 years that this is nor the normal for Our brunch with santa. If it was just eggs why would he come back for a third time? We have over 40 brunch items on the buffet. As to his comment about putting on a Santa Suit well that was not an option because Santa had to run out in the Suit because of a personal family issue like our Manager Lou Told him it was an EMERGENCY. Unfortunate we can not control what happened in his with his family. If your a business owner you of all people you should understand that some things do happen beyond your and our control. We don't just have extra Santa suits laying around. To top off this whole situation the photographer offered him a free photo session in his studio and you turned this down. We pride our selfs on customer service and have served this community for over 45 years with nothing but respect giving back every day. This is no ones fault not yours and not Santa's or ours. Again things such as Santa's Family's health are beyond our control. I don't think you really want me to get into what happened to Santa because it's really not what any one wants to happen during the holiday season.

Happy Holidays
The Salvatore Family
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Absolutely love the decorating. Changed for every season and special occasions. The staff are friendly and the menu is extensive and very good.

toronto
“wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The decor is spectacular-worth the visit on it's own. We thought that the appetizers & salads were average but the steaks were fantastic! Aged 36 days and grilled to perfection with a great sauce. Didn't have any desserts.There is a plate sharing charge.