“Pink Fountain Rocks !!! Friendly, Clean, Quiet” 5 of 5 stars

Pink Fountain Motor Inn East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5474 Transit Road, Depew, NY 14043   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Depew
Wilder, ID
“Pink Fountain Rocks !!! Friendly, Clean, Quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Owner was very helpful and friendly, very clean rooms, awesome servcie, free ice, good parking, We have two cars with trailers and was turned down by other nearby hotels. Jan and I are moving from Maine to Idaho, took a side trip to Niagra Falls which is only 35 miles away, saved hundreds on lodging by staying at this nice room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Business
Merrimack, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

On the positive side this hotel room was clean and spacious.
Negatives; expensive, dated, no breakfast or coffee, no shampoo...I couldn't even wash my hair while taking a shower.
I don't recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I really liked it a lot the service was excellent and friendly room was very clean and the location is good you have restaurants pharmacies and Walmart close by don't need a car is walking distance I REALLY RECOMEND THIS PLACE WHEN YOU'LL BE VISITING THE CITY

• Stayed May 2012
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

My family of 5 were travelling by train to New York on the first leg of our trip we were looking for an economical spot to rest our head for the evening. The reviews suggested that this motel may be a good spot.

The hotel is easy to get in check in was friendly.

Although the rooms were dated but very celan and comfortable we all slept very well.

We h ad left our vehicle at the Motel - pre-arranged - when we got back our battery had died. The guys that run the Motel phoned several friends - despite us assuring then that we had auto club coverage. They work on getting the vehicle jumped not an easy task given wjere the vehicle was parked. They insisted on no reward other than a hand shake and the request that I have a good trip home.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Royal Oak, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I found this hotel by searching google for hotels in Depew, NY. I read the positive review posted here on tripadvisor and decided to give it shot. I was going to be in Depew for 1 night and needed a nice place to stay that was close to my destination. I spoke with the manager Gene, who was very pleasant and accommodating, and booked my room.

For what I was looking for I was not disappointed. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable, the hotel was easily accessible from the freeway, and was close to everything I needed. The manager had a lot of local knowledge and was able to steer me to the local hot spots and attractions. All in all it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to Pink Fountain Motor Inn East? Share your experiences!