“I love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
bufalo
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The best ever! The sauce, pasta, meatballs, salad and soups. A++ The antipasta ....fabulous! I love the owner!! Only one complaint....it's the rock music playing at times.............please play Italian music.....it's what you're all about. Thank you La Castalana....you are my favorite!!!

• Visited May 2012

66% Recommend
Buffalo, New York
“Best Sauce !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

If you are Sicilian you will love the sauce, just like home. If you aren't, you will love the sauce. I have to agree with the other reviewers that sometimes service is inconsistant, but so what...I've never waitressed and don't care to. It can't be easy. I wish they would put more items in the salad, but an Italian restaurant that doesn't put garbanzo beans is not Italian to me and they do ! What is really good too is that you can share dishes. One order is enough food for the week ! Have been to many of the Italian restaurants in Buffalo and their sauce beats them all. Cannoli - home made !

• Visited April 2012
Clarence, New York
“Great food and nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

By far the best Italian in the area! I have two kids and when we left, the owner came over to us and gave my kids both gifts! It was VERY nice:)

• Visited April 2012
Alden, New York
“Do yourself a favor find a GOOD italian place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

after waitching all the other tables that came in after us get there salads and drinks..finally our waitress shows up with ours and goes on to tell us shes sorry but she has to answer phones and cash out also..when our food came two minutes later and the microwaved chicken just sucked..fishy tasting mozzerella stix..crappy service and crappy food.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Depew,Ny
“Best Italian food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

I have been a regular customer for over 20 years and love the sauce! Have tried everything on menu and all is fantastic. Eggplant castsalana and veal marguerta are my favorites.service does very but the food is worth any inconvience!