“Our family's favorite place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 36 Restaurants in Delmar
Clarksville, New York
“Our family's favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been eating here for over 20 years as the family has been growing. The food is extraordinary - my daughter who now lives in TX heads there as soon as she gets to town. The food is so varied that every child can find something the like.

Visited January 2013

Albany, New York, United States
“Has gone downhill...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This used to be our favorite go-to place for great food for breakfast and lunch. The physical building has had very little done since the beginning of time I believe, but always seem to have a certain charm. Now I would say run-down and often dirty. The food too has lost much. My husband and I, now empty-nesters, often went when they first started serving dinner-and that seems to be about when the demise began. I might try breakfast again w/ wishful thinking, but last so many times we've been really disappointed.

Visited October 2012
Albany, New York
“Gem of a Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

With a varied menu and home style atmosphere, the Four Corners Luncheonette is really a nice spot for a good lunch, great brunch or a hearty dinner. It's a local favorite.

Visited November 2012
Delmar, New York
“Overpriced and overrated.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The local hangout staffed with nice wait staff but the problem is you WAIT awhile for the food. It is overpriced but almost always crowded which I find strange considering the prices charged.
Tried this place several times to see if I had come in on an "off day" but the result was the same. Not impressed and will not be going back.

Visited October 2012
Clifton Park, New York
“Not even if they are paying you to eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I stopped at this luncheonette for breakfast this past weekend around 11:00am. We were served with our food at 11:50. My over easy eggs were hard, my wife's pancakes were hard and rubbery(they bounced off her plate!), my (2) brothers-in law omelets were $15.00 each, and my one brother-in-law"s girlfriend's "hot" water for her tea was cold...the waiter explained they were having trouble with their coffee machine..."ever heard of a microwave"?? I would not eat there again if they paid me. It is amazing this place has lasted all these years. The worst breakfast I/we ever ate!

• Visited November 2012