“Cozy with class & elegance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cutchogue
The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
You added The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1855 Depot Lane, Cutchogue, NY   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Cutchogue B&B and Inns
“Cozy with class & elegance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife & I are middle age and celebrated a milestone 20th anniversary. We chose this B&B due to the proximity to not only our house but the north fork vineyards of Long Island, NY. Without hesitation, I would highly reccomend The Farmhouse in Cutchogue. Bob & Joyce (the owners) are two of the most hospitable people. They really do care and it shows through all the little extras that you don't typically see. I would not hesitate to go back & am already planning on it. If your looking for a nice central location and don't want to be elblow deep in people, check this place out.

Room Tip: Stay on the 1st floor to get the best of the room and the outdoor farm. Close the door and your in a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at The Farmhouse. We enjoyed your company and conversation, it felt like we were old friends by the time you checked out :) Do hope you future trips to Wine Country bring you back to The Farmhouse.. Happy Anniversary!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Port Washington, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked a small get away to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. I chose the Farmhouse B&B and could not have been happier with our decision. The owners, Joyce and Bob were so incredibly welcoming; I truly felt as if we had known them for years. Our room (with fireplace) was beautiful and oh, so comfortable. Joyce's breakfasts were a culinary delight! This was my first time staying at a B&B and I am very happy that it was at the Farmhouse. I wish our visit could have been longer, but without a doubt, my husband and I will return.

Thanks again to Joyce and Bob for making our weekend everything we had hoped it would be.
Fondly.......Lauren and Val Marinelli

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Farmhouse! Thank you for your lovely review, we can not wait for you to visit again. I am so happy your first Bed and Breakfast experience met you expectations and that you chose The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast. I was lovely to meet you both. Best wishes.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband was in NYC for two days on business. Again, I opted to come along for a freebie trip. That's one of the nice things about being retired, you come and go as the opportunities arise. After NYC, I talked him into taking a couple days off and renting a car for a side trip to Long Island.

What a wonderful setting. As I am from Montreal, I am used to beautiful country side just outside of the big city, but Long Island is truly special. People are so welcoming and friendly. I think a B&B is just the way to stay while in Long Island and I can recommend the Farmhouse. Our hosts, Robert and a very beautiful lady whose name escapes me, were very gracious and made us feel right at home. The place is done in a comfortable country style. The bed was so comfortable and the water in the shower hot and plantiful.

We may never be back, but would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for visiting The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast.. So happy to host our neighbors from Canada..please come see us again when visiting Long Island.. so much more to see!!
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at The Farmhouse for 2 nights on a weekend trip to the North Fork. It was the most delightful B&B! Bob & Joyce are the hosts with the most! We felt so comfortable and welcome from the minute we walked through the front door. We immediately fell in love with the adorable Kubota and looked forward to him greeting us each time we arrived back at the Farmhouse. We are dog lovers (we have a yellow lab) so we truly appreciated his presence. Our room was beautiful, cozy, and immaculate! The breakfasts we were served each morning were OUTSTANDING! The gourmet, fresh breakfasts were impressive and delicious. Where else can you enjoy eggs fresh from the hens out back on the farm?! We felt very spoiled staying with Bob & Joyce. Bob& Joyce were also helpful in suggesting the best restaurants and wineries to visit while we were in the area. We were sad when we left The Farmhouse but we left with grateful and appreciative hearts. We will definitely be back for a future stay! Thank you Bob & Joyce! -Deanne & Tim Ross, Philadelphia, PA

Room Tip: Room 3 is large, quiet, and beautiful and has a gorgeous new bathroom.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Deanne and Tim we were sad to see you go and it was our pleasure meeting you both..so happy you had a wonderful stay with us. We enjoyed your visit at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast and hope you will come again soon!!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a last minute weekend trip to the North Fork, and were fortunate enough to find The Farmhouse B&B. The B&B was easy to find and perfectly located amongst the vineyards and wineries. The historic property is tastefully renovated and beautifully decorated by Joyce. There are only four rooms (I think), and we had a comfortable room upstairs. The bed was fantastic--great mattress and beautiful linens (two things that always make me anxious when visiting b&bs). The bathroom had just been elegantly renovated; the only thing missing was a soaking tub, as the room only has a shower (albeit a beautiful one).

Joyce and Bob were the perfect hosts--absolutely charming but gave my husband and me space to enjoy the B&B and evening ourselves.

Highly, highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the lovely review.. we are so happy you enjoyed your stay ...
Manhasset, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My sister and I just returned from a fantastic weekend at The Farmhouse! We were greeted by Bob on the porch when we arrived. His easy and humerous nature made us instantly comfortable. His wife Joyce wears a beautiful smile and twinkling eyes that express her friendly hospitality. The Farmhouse is newly renovated. Its beautifully decorated rooms, antique furnishings and attention to detail give it old world character and warmth with the benefit of updated amenities. The rooms are cozy and comfortable, quiet and private and perfectly clean. Joyce is the breakfast chef extraordinaire, serving gourmet three-course breakfasts that are delicious, beautiful creations. The town of Cutchogue is a base location in which to launch into wine tasting and antiquing. There were also a couple of events happening in and around this town over the weekend, which were also great fun. Several good restaurants are close by as well. I plan to return in spring with my husband.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for visiting The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast! You girls were so much fun! We are so glad you found us and happy to hear you had a wonderful time.. Please come back and see us soon!
Caldwell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our first time in the North Fork so I just searched for B&B's and I am so glad we chose the Farmhouse! Joyce and Bob are so warm and friendly and made us feel as if we were staying with friends. They gave us great recommendations for wineries and restaurants. Their home is just beautifully decorated and the rooms are beautiful, clean and comfortable. It was our anniversary and we came back one night from dinner to find beautiful white roses and candies in the room! The breakfasts were delicious (fresh eggs from the "girls" out back) and always homemade cookies! There was coffee, tea, and snacks available any time you wanted. We couldn't have asked for a nicer B&B to stay in, and we usually stay at them when we can. My favorite was walking around the farm and visiting the animals..so peaceful...I didn't want to leave! :) Can't wait to go back to the North Fork and stay at the Farmhouse again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheFarmhouseBandB, Owner at The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Diane and Alan: Thank you for choosing The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast to celebrate your Anniversary!! We wish you many years of happiness.. So glad you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your lovely review and hope when your travels bring you to the North Fork you will stay with us again! See you soon.... the cookies are in the oven

Been to The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!