“Average Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Croton on Hudson, New York
“Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Not the best or the worst. Good value. Not my first choice, but it's OK. They also deliver. Overall, average Italian food

Visited December 2013

Croton on Hudson, New York
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Best pizza in Croton...but then again not many pizza places there...but decent food at a fair price.

Visited July 2012
Westchester Cty, NY
“Go somewhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We went there for dinner on Friday night and it was crowded but we got a table pretty quickly. However, we sat there for almost 20 minutes before someone approached us. The person behind us ordered when we st down, they had their bread, salad and pasta dish before someone asked us for our drink order. At that point, we were so frustrated hat we di not order anything and left. If you are a regular and known to the staff, it sees that the service is much better. I she eaten there before and the food was simply okay.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Handling money and pizza simultaneously. Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Health code violation.. awful.I wish I could find what Health dept to complain to. Has anyone ever looked at hands uner a microscope that have handled money? CRAWLING CREATURES. . you are eating them after they hand you their pizza. I would never eat here again, I also thought the pizza was boring , only thing it had going for it , is that it was open while others were closed. no parmesan cheese avail.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Croton on Hudson, NY, United States
“decent food, but why the attitude?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

The food is average, I'm not sure why people like this place so much. My only guess is a lack of options really. The pizza is decent, but usually gets cold really quickly. I wouldn't mind so much if the acted like they appreciated your business instead of giving you can attitude. I've never gotten a "thank you" and most times not even a response after I thank them. They act like they are too busy and that they are being inconvenienced by placing an order. Not sure how much longer I will go. I would have gone somewhere else, if there was another place nearby.

• Visited March 2012