“We loved the staff and the hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Cortland
Rochester, New York
“We loved the staff and the hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

The staff was superb! (Maryann, Brien and Debbie)They were warm,frendly, and very helpful in getting us to where we needed to go, dinner suggestions and makineg sure all our needs were met with in the hotel.
The hotel decor was realy lovely and spotless!!
There was a very large lounge with sharp furniture, large flat screen T.V. and very cozy fire place set up a nice dinner.
The kids had a great time in the lounge, pool, and our in room jacuzzi with double shower heads.
Breakfest was great and very varied, cereals, pancakes, and biscute & gravy to name just a few choices!!
We will be making this an annual trip!

Room Tip: we did the jacuzzi, it was awesome and very reasonably priced. It was great since we did a lot of ou...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dover NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Good value. Very clean, new friendly staff and at a reasonable price.
Off highway so it is quite. Breakfast was OK but FREE.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Beautiful new hotel, spotlessly clean, friendly staff & great breakfast. Excellent value for the price!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Everything was up to my expectations for a clean, quiet, comfortable and accommodating facility. Everything worked, and the breakfast had good quality choices. Was it haute cuisine? No - but I wasn’t expecting or paying for that.

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Long Island City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I came up from Long Island to the central NY area with my son to look at some schools he was interested in. As I am a priority club member I like to stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels. I came to cortland from syracuse, and saw this hotel when i came off the highway. As soon as I walked in you can tell it is brand new by the smell. The place looked beautiful both inside and out. The front desk staff was very friendly and in the morning the breakfast staff was extremely nice as well. And after I checked in I recieved a call from front desk asking if there was anything I needed. Wow! Keep up the gerat work!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have never written a review about a hotel, good or bad; but I had to write this one. I brought my daughter to the SUNY Cortland open house and, as we came of hte highway, noticed that there was a Holiday Inn Express. Apparently, this is a new property and what a find. A very friendly, outgoing clerk made us feel right at home. The place was great, clean, friendly, and a wonderful breakfast. My daughter loved the pancake machine and the cinnamon buns were to die for.And elegant, very tasteful decor. If my daughter choses to go to Cortland, we will be staying there for the next few years. I will tell all of my friends on Long Island and I mujst say, I highly recommend this place,just wish that I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

We were heading to long island and planning to stop in Binghamton, however there were no rooms available. Noticed this hotel and was glad we stopped here. Such a great location, right off the highway. The morning breakfast was a great way to start our drive. Brand new, clean comfortable room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cortland? Share your experiences!