“Perfect Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Corona
Kingston, Canada
“Perfect Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed here for one night and used the park & fly. The hotel was clean & the staff were very friendly. The restaurant was also very good. We will definitely stay there again. One issue we had was the ventilation-someone was smoking marijuana in their bathroom & it was coming through our bathroom vent very well! My kids said they will never do drugs after smelling it...so maybe it wasn't a bad thing!

Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The staff at this hotel really made the stay! It started with the shuttle and meeting Vadim. His enthusiastic attitude and friendliness was so refreshing. Then, Yvonne took it to a whole new level by providing me a detailed map of where I needed to get to for a meeting and then giving me her number "in case I got lost". It was above and beyond! As for the hotel itself, it was all just a pleasant surprise. The restaurant's food was great and affordable, the staff were warm and friendly, and the location to the airport is so convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The hotel lives upto the standards which one frequent traveller expects from a Holiday Inn. Great hotel for a business stay; lively Bar at Ground floor is surely a plus for this hotel. No hesitation in recommending this property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Ivonne G, Manager at Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear siddharthdhamija,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We look forwards to having you back soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've stayed here a few times in the last few months and had pleasant experiences each time. The rooms are clean and seem to have been recently updated. It's close to the airport and the shuttle has always been on time. The restaurant off the lobby is great. I love the food, the drinks are reasonably priced and the staff are all very friendly. Will definitely return.

Pensacola, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed there after our flight form La Guardia was canceled. They offer a shuttle, a great bar, and a surprisingly good Italian restaurant. There are shops within a 10 minute walk where you can get wine, beer, and most necessities. For an airport hotel I would definitely recommend this. The only thing they need to add is coffee in the lobby before the restaurant opens.

Detroit, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I called ahead of time to make sure they had a pool. Spoke with Antonio who said yes. Get there and the pool is under construction. when we complained it was a oh well what are you going to do? We already paid and in unfamiliar place, so we were stuck. Our TV didn't work, called desk -said they would come fix it. Ended up figuring it out myself -they never came. Requested room be cleaned on day 3 and they only vacuumed- bathroom was still dirty and the bed sheets were still soiled. I had to rip the sheets off and throw them on the floor to get service. No breakfast there. They have a restaurant, but it's not part of the hotel. The food was good and the prices were okay, but the at the end of our dinner the manage called out a waiter for not clearing our plates in front of us--highly unprofessional. The area is not great. Does not speak English. If it was just me I would be nervous getting lost in the streets, but the Metro subway is close. I filled out a poor review on check out. Yvonne, the manager, called me and left a message. I called her back and started to tell her about our experience because I was really upset about the pool fiasco. I could hear her talking to someone else in the background and then she says to me "oh I'm really busy right now. Can you call back in 15 minutes?" NO. CASE IN POINT. If you're looking for a Holiday Inn building you have it...if you're looking for service look elsewhere. I paid $116/night-not worth it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Chelsea S,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay.

We look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Corona hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I frequently have the pleasure of staying here for business and am always made to feel so very welcome, especially by Yvette in the restaurant on weekend mornings. She shows the utmost in professionalism with an extremely warm twist. I witnessed an unexpectedly busy early morning in the restaurant due to a girls field hockey team all coming in at once. The team was quite rude and demanding of Yvette, especially when they paid all separately and rushed her so they could make a shuttle to the airport. As always, she handled it in stride never breaking her smile or composure while still providing me with outstanding service. I look forward to my trips there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ivonne G, Manager at Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Craigshatrack

Thank you very much for using your valuable time to provide feedback on your experience in the hotel's restaurant. We will congratulate Yvette on an outstanding job she did. We will see you soon.

Been to Holiday Inn LaGuardia Airport? Share your experiences!