“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Canton, New York, United States
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I was down in Cornwall a few weeks ago visiting my grandmother and what a lunch we had.
First of all, I have to say that the service was outstanding. We brought our toddler son, and they did everything they could to make us feel welcome.
Second, the food was fabulous as was the value delivered. We ended ordered the Sweeper pizza and we were thrilled that it was so big that we were able to eat a second and third meal of leftovers later on. Fresh ingredients, thoughtfully prepared with care shown towards the customer; you could tell they gave a damn. Good garlic knots and sauces, too.
I wish they were closer to where we live in Northern NY, but perhaps it's good for my waistline.
Great experience.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cornwall, New York
“inconsistant and usually medeocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Poorly run, with inconsistant food (ranging anywhere from medeocre to genuinely lousy), although it's very very clean and the atmosphere is great, almost celibratory.

Visited October 2011
Cornwall, New York
“Food isn't bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Pizza is pretty good when you get it hot, The restaurant could use some updating it is very cluttered and there isn't many tables

Visited June 2011
New Yorker
“The best PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Prima Pizza is a small familly owned business.......cozy and great pizza among other menu items. Worth the stop for a small town experience.

Visited December 2011
Montvale, New Jersey
“DELICIOUS PIZZA, CHARMING SETTING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

After hearing from friends about Prima Pizza in Cornwall, NY...then looking at the website, I knew I had to check this place out. I love pizza, and I love charm...this restaurant had both, in heaping amounts! As I was walked inside the restaurant, the attention to detail was in every nook and cranny. From the green and white tile flooring to the tin ceiling, the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. My daughter and I were seated by a friendly waitress, and she was helpful in answering our many questions. When my daughter, who is 17, saw the Mac & Cheese pizza on the menu, her decision was made. I ordered the small Queen Margarita pizza. As we waited for our pizzas, we admired the jukebox and the adorable bar stools that reminded me of restaurants from my childhood. Our pizzas were brought to us promptly, and piping hot. The Mac & Cheese pizza was cheesy, and with the sauce, well...I couldn't stop eating it! Then, I tried my Queen Margarita pizza...the first taste sensation was the foccacia crust...I loved it! I'd never tried pizza with a crust like this. I also thought the tomatoes that they used were perfect, and the fresh basil...a great marriage! My daughter and I saved room for dessert, just so we could order the Primaoreos...OMG...sinfully yummy!
Overall, my daughter and I enjoyed our pizzas, the ambiance, the wait staff could not have been more helpful, the cleaniness...especially the restroom! That tells me a lot about a restaurant!
We have already planned our next visit...and we are bringing friends!

• Visited November 2011