“The Site” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 56 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Located in the historic building of The Stanton Hotel next to Pudgies pizza.
Corning, New York
“The Site”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been eating here for years and the food is great. classic bar food with some down home elements for a great price. Their wings are my favorite, but I love their chili and burgers too. I am alwasys satisfied with the food I get here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Scio, NY
“The Best Burgers in town - and Awesome Beer Selection too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

When I am in Corning, I love going to The Site for lunch or dinner alone or with my family. My kids and wife love it, and if they happen to be with me this is the ONLY place we'll eat.
Great beer selection if that's to your liking, and the lunches are top notch. Salad bar is great, and the burgers are out of this world. Mushroom and Swiss with Sauteed Peppers is the ticket.
Oh yeah, and the computers are a great touch, but not my primary reason for stopping.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Detroit
“Old School Tavern, Loads of Craft Beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This little place is much more like a pub than the cyber cafe the windows advertise. Yes, there are computers at the tables for your use, but the mostly local patrons ignored them. Of more interest is the binder of craft brews, carefully selected and reviewed. Beer is taken seriously here, with the best of the best breweries favoring the East. Food is pretty pedestrian, but good and very reasonable. If you don't wish a social or intimate atmosphere, seek another bar. It's a small place, and barkeep and patrons alike will engage you. As for me, I'll be happy to return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Farmington, New York
“Great stop for a quick bite and a long drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Made my first visit to the Site Cyber Bar and Grill this week and will make a point to come back. Waitress met us immediately and pointed us to a table bringing water and menus. The smothered grilled chicken sandwich was perfect as I added some peppers for additional heat. My co-worker went with the cheeseburger and was very happy. My only regret was not having come later in the day so we could have sampled the full beer selection.

• Visited November 2013